Can we meet May 9?

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2009
      I know it's short notice--my fault entirely--but according to my notes more
      of you will be available than than any other time in May. Lee and David
      aren't, unfortunately, but since one of our major issues is the web site,
      and Mythcon is looming, having Randy and Lynn is pretty essential. If this
      is too little notice, we may have to go to June.

      Marion, sorry I haven't gotten the annual report to you yet. I've gotten
      into slovenly habits since retirement, or else I'm slowing down...or being a
      domestic goddess is way more work than I anticipated. Or all of the above.
      It's on my Mythopoeic list with
      -read those MSA nominees
      -work on that Mythlore art index
      -prepare for that NEH Tolkien institute
      -write a letter to that kid who wants to know all about mythology for his
      middle school assignment
      -etc.
      --
      Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
      The Mythopoeic Society

    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2009
        Well, we have tickets for Star Trek Saturday night and will have to leave no later than 5:00 -- and for me the meetings start at 4:00.

        Janet
[...]

        http://www.mythsoc.org | correspondence@...<mailto:correspondence%40mythsoc.org>

      • Ginger McElwee
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2009
          I can try to meet on Saturday, but I will have company here. I should be
          able to lock myself away from them for a couple of hours, but I can't
          promise.

          Ginger

          From: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com <mailto:mythsoc%40yahoogroups.com>
          [mythsoc@yahoogroups.com <mailto:mythsoc%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf Of
          Edith Crowe [correspondence@...
[...]

          <mailto:correspondence%40mythsoc.org> <mailto:correspondence%40mythsoc.org>