Time Mag

  • Donovan & Lillian Mattole
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      I have a nice framed edition in my office. It wasn't that hard to find.
      After bidding for issues on e-bay twice and both times giving up after the
      bidding passed my high bid of $40, I did a search on under "time magazine".
      I then looked up the email address' of about twenty sellers. Next I
      emailed them seperately (with the same message), letting them know which
      issue I was looking for. I was guessing that many of them would have a
      basement of old Time issues and wouldn't know the value of the C. S. Lewis
      issue. It was a hassle, looking up the email addresses, but it paid off.
      Out of the twenty emails I sent out, I received about six responses saying
      that they had found the issue. I bought a perfectly intact copy for $4 plus
      shipping!

      -Donovan