RE: [mythsoc] Mythcon 40 news

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2009
      I'd like to bring jewelry again, and maybe add scarves this year - should this be a dealer's room thing, an art show thing, or an auction thing? The past couple of times I've shared a table with Marion Van Loo's t-shirt charity drive.

      Thanks,
      Janet

      Janet Brennan Croft
      Associate Professor
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries
      Bizzell 104NW
      Norman OK 73019
      405-325-1918
      Fax 405-325-7618
      jbcroft@... <mailto:jbcroft@...>
      http://libraries.ou.edu/
      Editor of Oklahoma Librarian
      http://www.oklibs.org/oklibrarian/current/index.html

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2009
        If you're selling something it would be the dealer's room. (The art show
        is not necessarily things for sale, and the auction is for items donated
        to the Society for fundraising.) Lisa Cowan is overseeing the dealer's
        room. If Marion is going to do the same thing again, the two of you might
        share a table.

        Lisa's contact is lisa-cowan at att dot net

        Happily, everything will all be centrally located in the conference
        center, so most of the presentation rooms will be quite near the dealers
        rooms and art show.

        More questions, folks? Ask away! I'm happy to answer.

        > I'd like to bring jewelry again, and maybe add scarves this year -
        should
        > this be a dealer's room thing, an art show thing, or an auction thing?
        The past couple of times I've shared a table with Marion Van Loo's
        t-shirt
        > charity drive.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Janet
        >
        > Janet Brennan Croft
        > Associate Professor
        > Head of Access Services
        > University of Oklahoma Libraries
        > Bizzell 104NW
        > Norman OK 73019
        > 405-325-1918
        > Fax 405-325-7618
        > jbcroft@... <mailto:jbcroft@...>
        > http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/C/Janet.B.Croft-1/
        > http://libraries.ou.edu/
        > Editor of Mythlore http://www.mythsoc.org/mythlore.html
        > Editor of Oklahoma Librarian
        > http://www.oklibs.org/oklibrarian/current/index.html
        > "Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the rising ape
        meets the falling angel." -Terry Pratchett

        Of Sarah Beach