Arda Reconstructed

  • Doug Kane
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 20, 2009
      Hi all. I just wanted to mention that Amazon finally has my book _Arda Reconstructed_ listed as being "In Stock" (even though they have been shipping copies on and off now for a month or more). They are also currently discounting it 28%, so now might be a good time to order it (for those who are interested. I'm pretty sure that it will continue to go in and out of stock.

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0980149630

      I'm looking forward to seeing many of you in a few months in Los Angeles!

      Doug