RE: [mythsoc] Arda Reconstructed

  • Doug Kane
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2009
      That's good to know, John! There seems to be some confusion with Amazon as
      to whether they actually have it in stock or not, which I am trying to clear
      up. It's good to know that at least some orders are being shipped already.

      I hope you enjoy it!

      Doug

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2009
        I got my copy yesterday. Just as a data point.

        Carl

        On Mar 14, 2009, at 1:06 AM, Doug Kane wrote:

        > That's good to know, John! There seems to be some confusion with
        > Amazon as
        > to whether they actually have it in stock or not, which I am trying
        > to clear
        > up. It's good to know that at least some orders are being shipped
        > already.
        >
        > I hope you enjoy it!
        >
        > Doug
        >
        > _____

      • Doug Kane
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 14, 2009
          Thanks, Carl, that's good to know, too!

          Needless to say, I hope you enjoy it, too, and I look forward to hearing
          your thoughts.

          _____

          I got my copy yesterday. Just as a data point.

          Carl

          On Mar 14, 2009, at 1:06 AM, Doug Kane wrote:

          > That's good to know, John! There seems to be some confusion with
          > Amazon as
          > to whether they actually have it in stock or not, which I am trying
          > to clear
          > up. It's good to know that at least some orders are being shipped
          > already.
          >
          > I hope you enjoy it!
          >
          > Doug
          >
          > _____
          >
          > From: mythsoc@yahoogroups <mailto:mythsoc%40yahoogroups.com> .com
          > Got news today that Amazon.com has just shipped my copy of ARDA
          > RECONSTRUCTED, the new Douglas Kane book; shd be here by the end of
          > new week.
          > Woo-hoo.
          > --JDR

        • Doug Kane
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 20, 2009
            Hi all. I just wanted to mention that Amazon finally has my book _Arda Reconstructed_ listed as being "In Stock" (even though they have been shipping copies on and off now for a month or more). They are also currently discounting it 28%, so now might be a good time to order it (for those who are interested. I'm pretty sure that it will continue to go in and out of stock.

            http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0980149630

            I'm looking forward to seeing many of you in a few months in Los Angeles!

            Doug