Arda Reconstructed

  • John D Rateliff
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13 8:23 PM
      Got news today that Amazon.com has just shipped my copy of ARDA
      RECONSTRUCTED, the new Douglas Kane book; shd be here by the end of
      new week.
      Woo-hoo.
      --JDR
    • Doug Kane
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 13 10:06 PM
        That's good to know, John! There seems to be some confusion with Amazon as
        to whether they actually have it in stock or not, which I am trying to clear
        up. It's good to know that at least some orders are being shipped already.

        I hope you enjoy it!

        Doug

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 14 6:17 AM
          I got my copy yesterday. Just as a data point.

          Carl

          On Mar 14, 2009, at 1:06 AM, Doug Kane wrote:

          > That's good to know, John! There seems to be some confusion with
          > Amazon as
          > to whether they actually have it in stock or not, which I am trying
          > to clear
          > up. It's good to know that at least some orders are being shipped
          > already.
          >
          > I hope you enjoy it!
          >
          > Doug
          >
          > _____

        • Doug Kane
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 14 7:58 AM
            Thanks, Carl, that's good to know, too!

            Needless to say, I hope you enjoy it, too, and I look forward to hearing
            your thoughts.

            _____

            I got my copy yesterday. Just as a data point.

            Carl

            On Mar 14, 2009, at 1:06 AM, Doug Kane wrote:

            > That's good to know, John! There seems to be some confusion with
            > Amazon as
            > to whether they actually have it in stock or not, which I am trying
            > to clear
            > up. It's good to know that at least some orders are being shipped
            > already.
            >
            > I hope you enjoy it!
            >
            > Doug
            >
            > _____
            >
            > From: mythsoc@yahoogroups <mailto:mythsoc%40yahoogroups.com> .com
            > Got news today that Amazon.com has just shipped my copy of ARDA
            > RECONSTRUCTED, the new Douglas Kane book; shd be here by the end of
            > new week.
            > Woo-hoo.
            > --JDR

          • Doug Kane
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 20, 2009
              Hi all. I just wanted to mention that Amazon finally has my book _Arda Reconstructed_ listed as being "In Stock" (even though they have been shipping copies on and off now for a month or more). They are also currently discounting it 28%, so now might be a good time to order it (for those who are interested. I'm pretty sure that it will continue to go in and out of stock.

              http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0980149630

              I'm looking forward to seeing many of you in a few months in Los Angeles!

              Doug