Re: [mythsoc] Arda Reconstructed at the Tolkien Library!

  • David Emerson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2009
      Of course, my first reaction to reading that subject line was an image of a library containing a reconstruction of Arda. Or possibly a construction project underway in the middle of the library -- cranes, earthmovers, scaffolding, etc, and a partially-completed model of Middle-earth.

      emerdavid

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com
    • Alana Joli Abbott
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2009
        That was my first thought as well. Pandemonium Books in Cambridge, MA build
        Unseen University last year, so I thought perhaps this was in the same vein!

        -Alana

        --
        Alana Joli Abbott, Freelance Writer and Editor (
        http://www.virgilandbeatrice.com)