Arda Reconstructed at the Tolkien Library!

  • Doug Kane
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2009
      There's a nice article and an interview with me about the forthcoming
      publication of Arda Reconstructed at the Tolkien Library. Check it out:

      http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/press/873-Arda_Reconstructed_interview.php
      <mailto:mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>

    • David Emerson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2009
        Of course, my first reaction to reading that subject line was an image of a library containing a reconstruction of Arda. Or possibly a construction project underway in the middle of the library -- cranes, earthmovers, scaffolding, etc, and a partially-completed model of Middle-earth.

        emerdavid

        PeoplePC Online
        A better way to Internet
        http://www.peoplepc.com
      • Alana Joli Abbott
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2009
          That was my first thought as well. Pandemonium Books in Cambridge, MA build
          Unseen University last year, so I thought perhaps this was in the same vein!

          -Alana

          --
          Alana Joli Abbott, Freelance Writer and Editor (
          http://www.virgilandbeatrice.com)