bargain book

  • John D Rateliff
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2009
      While at the local Barnes & Noble today, I noticed they have a C. S.
      Lewis book on their remainders shelf: THE TIMELESS WRITINGS OF C. S.
      LEWIS, an omnibus collection of THE PILGRIM'S REGRESS, CHRISTIAN
      REFLECTIONS, & GOD IN THE DOCK. Apparently this was part of "The
      Inspirational Christian Library" and originally titled THE COLLECTED
      WORKS OF C. S. LEWIS. The publisher is Inspirational Press. At only
      $9.98 it's quite a bargain for Lewisians who don't already have those
      works.
      --JDR