Re: [mythsoc] film adaptations

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28 1:06 PM
      Rushdie has been uttering rot like that for a long time. See his review of
      Jackson's TT:

      <http://mail.sarai.net/pipermail/reader-list/2003-January/002176.html>

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
        Why am I not surprised? I respect Rushdie, but he's part of the PC apex, what I call the glitterati nestled in NY, Hollywood and other elite places. In those areas, JRRT is often looked down upon. I sometimes find Rushdie's writing pompous. ---djb