1999 Mythopoeic Awards

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 1999
      The list of finalists for the 1999 awards was published in the June issue
      of our monthly newsletter, _Mythprint_. I've just put them up on the
      MythSoc web site, which also contains a complete list of past winners (and
      finalists for the fiction awards), for those interested. I hope some of you
      will participate in next year's awards by nominating books or volunteering
      for the committees. All Mythopoeic Society members are eligible to do
      either.

      Eleanor Farrell
      Mythprint editor
      MythSoc web site administrator

      Eleanor M. Farrell
      Editor, Mythprint
      P.O. Box 320486
      San Francisco, CA 94132-0486
      E-mail: emfarrell@...

      Mythprint: Mythopoeic Society newsletter