RE: [mythsoc] Arda Reconstructed coming soon!

  • Doug Kane
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2009
      Just to make the link clickable: http://www.arda-reconstructed.com/

      _____

      From: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mythsoc@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Doug Kane
      Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 10:16 AM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [mythsoc] Arda Reconstructed coming soon!

      My publisher tells me that my book, _Arda Reconstructed: The Creation of
      the Published Silmarillion_, should be released within the next two weeks.
      Amazon.com, on the other hand, recently changed the release date to April 30
      (whereas Amazon.co.uk says March 15). The publisher says I should disregard
      what Amazon says about release dates. In any event, hopefully it will be
      available soon. Meanwhile, Amazon.com is accepting pre-orders at 37% below
      the list price. For more information about the book, including ordering
      information, go to:

      www.arda-reconstructed.com

      Happy Valentine's Day to all!

      Doug

    • Doug Kane
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
        Just to clarify my previous message, the publisher now tells me that Amazon
        should have it in stock 4-6 weeks from when it is released, so it should be
        available in late March. Sorry for the confusion. If and when I have any
        clearer updates, I'll let you know.

        Doug

        _____