Re: [mythsoc] Fwd: Odyssey Writing Workshop 2009

  • Ellen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2009
      I attended Odyssey in 2006 and highly recommend it. I thought I knew a
      few things about writing, but I learned enough in the first week that if
      I had to go home right then, I still would have gotten my money's
      worth. And it just got better from there. If anyone has questions
      about my Odyssey experience, feel free to email me off list.

      Ellen Denham