Notions and Newsreels

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009
      Greetings!

      Two bits of news came up just after I'd sent out my
      newsletter for February that I thought I'd share now
      rather than postponing.

      First, the St. Austin Review (StAR), now has a new,
      blog-based website at http://www.staustinreview.com/ .
      The new site includes more timely info on current issues,
      plus a blog (The Ink Desk) that will include writings
      by many of StAR's regular contributors. Please take a
      look! The essays and observations posted will be changing
      regularly!

      Second, I had the honour of having a gifted amateur video-maker
      create a really lovely tribute video of some of my work and post
      to YouTube. Please take a look at her site and the video. You
      can reach the former at http://www.youtube.com/megansspark .
      Scan down to find Megan's video entitled "Jef Murray". Alternatively,
      you can just go to YouTube.com and search for "Jef Murray".

      Nai i Cala oio-siluva (may the Light ever-shine)

      Jef