Re: [mythsoc] Re: Mythcon Society auction this year

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
      Remember, folks, we have all our Steward contact info at
      http://www.mythsoc.org/leadership/, including

      *Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences*
      Lynn Maudlin
      mythcon@...
      Unless you absolutely know who's in charge of a particular Mythcon function
      and how to reach said person, contact Lynn.

      --
      Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
      The Mythopoeic Society