Re: Mythcon Society auction this year

  • sackvillebaggins
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
      I have some goodies to donate too!

      > I have some books to donate to the Society auction for this year's
      Mythcon. I need to get hold of whoever will be running it so I can send
      those books to them...
    • Edith Crowe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
        Remember, folks, we have all our Steward contact info at
        http://www.mythsoc.org/leadership/, including

        *Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences*
        Lynn Maudlin
        mythcon@...
        Unless you absolutely know who's in charge of a particular Mythcon function
        and how to reach said person, contact Lynn.

        --
        Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
        The Mythopoeic Society