Mythcon Society auction this year

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2009
      I have some books to donate to the Society auction for this year's Mythcon.
      I need to get hold of whoever will be running it so I can send those books
      to them (so I can get them out of my crowded apartment). Could someone put me
      in touch with whoever will be in charge of this event?

    • sackvillebaggins
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
        I have some goodies to donate too!

        > I have some books to donate to the Society auction for this year's
        Mythcon. I need to get hold of whoever will be running it so I can send
        those books to them...
      • Edith Crowe
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
          Remember, folks, we have all our Steward contact info at
          http://www.mythsoc.org/leadership/, including

          *Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences*
          Lynn Maudlin
          mythcon@...
          Unless you absolutely know who's in charge of a particular Mythcon function
          and how to reach said person, contact Lynn.

          --
          Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
          The Mythopoeic Society