Interviews & Inklings - Exciting Times!

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      Greetings!

      Well, it never rains but it pours! Here are a couple of news items
      that I thought folks would like to know about. Information about both
      of these is also posted on my website at http://www.JefMurray.com :

      - The Tolkien Library (http://www.TolkienLibrary) has just posted an
      extensive interview that Pieter Collier and I had on the development
      of the illustrations for "Black & White Ogre Country: The Lost Tales
      of Hilary Tolkien". You can read the interview, which also includes a
      few of the illustrations from the book, at:
      http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/press858-lack_and_White_Ogre_Counrty.php

      - The second issue of Silver Leaves, the journal of the White Tree
      Fund (see http://www.whitetreefund.org/ ) is now out. It focuses on
      the Inklings, and somewhat more specifically on C.S. Lewis than the
      other members of that august society. The editors of the journal
      kindly used several of my Narnia-inspired paintings to complement the
      other illustrations in the issue. Please take a look!

      My February newsletter should also be out in a week or so, and
      there should be some additional newsworthy items included in it!

      Nai i Cala oio-siluva (may the Light ever-shine)

      Jef