The Elendilion Calendar 2009 with Tom Loback's artwork

  • Richard Derdzinski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2009
      Though it comes a bit late, I hope you will find these pieces of work
      quite interesting! The unofficial Tolkien fandom GooldMaggot
      publishing company has prepared and published two unusual 2009
      calendars. You can read about them at Elendilion:
      http://czytaj.elendili.pl/2009/01/18/the-sketchbook-and-the-book-full-of-illuminations-the-2009-tolkien-calendars/

      The second of them, The Elendilion Calendar 2009, is an English
      edition with the illustrations by Tom Loback. Most of them are in
      color with beautiful Tengwar inscriptions.

      If you are interested in obtaining a copy let me know via email
      through our discussion list.

      Yours

      Richard "Galadhorn" Derdzinski
    • Richard Derdzinski
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2009
        Tonight I have added even more pictures of our calendars. See here:
        http://czytaj.elendili.pl/2009/01/21/wiecej-o-kalendarzach-na-rok-2009/

        I hope they can be of interest to you :-)