Tolkien 2005 Proceedings

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2009
      I ordered the Tolkien 2005 Proceedings from the Tolkien Society a couple of
      months ago. I never received it. Has anyone else had that problem?

      headlines. (http://news.aol.com?ncid=emlcntusnews00000002)

    • Merlin DeTardo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2009
        I ordered in early September and my copy arrived just before Christmas.
        If that's the usual turnaround time, I'd guess yours would appear soon.

        As with the 1992 Proceedings, these new volumes will not survive much
        use.

        -Merlin DeTardo