New Winnie-the-Pooh books

  • John D Rateliff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2009
      Just saw today that the Pooh Trustees (as silly a title for an estate
      as I've ever heard) is authorizing a new sequel to Milne's original
      books.

      God help us.

      Here's the link:

      http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/pooh-bear-
      returns-after-80year-gap-1298528.html

      --JDR
    • Margaret Dean
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2009
        On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 5:59 PM, John D Rateliff <sacnoth@...> wrote:
        > Just saw today that the Pooh Trustees (as silly a title for an estate
        > as I've ever heard) is authorizing a new sequel to Milne's original
        > books.
        >
        > God help us.

        I don't suppose their "faux Pooh" will be any worse than Disney's. :P

        --Margaret Dean
        <margdean56@...>