Re: [mythsoc] THE MAGICIAN'S BOOK

  • John D Rateliff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
      On Dec 27, 2008, at 12:23 PM, Margaret L. Carter wrote:
      > I recently finished THE MAGICIAN'S BOOK: A SKEPTIC'S ADVENTURES IN
      > NARNIA, by Laura Miller. Has anyone else read it? What do you think?

      I haven't seen the book itself, but here's a piece on it by a book
      reviewer for one of the two local Seattle papers (THE SEATTLE TIMES,
      the one that's currently in the process of going under) from the
      December 28th issue.

      http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/books/
      2008557320_br28narnia.html

      --John R.