Re: [mythsoc] Westmarch Chronicle

  • John D Rateliff
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2009
      Well, four people have now searched their collections and not come up
      with it, so I'm left to conclude that I'm wrong about its having seen
      print there. Perhaps I sent it in near the end of the newsletter's
      run and the journal stopped before it appeared. Too bad; it would
      have been a useful starting point for a re-reading of MacPherson I'm
      about to embark on soon.

      Many thanks to all who tried to help me locate this bibliographic
      ghost (Gary, Joe, Margaret, & David); hope your trip down memory lane
      was enjoyable in its own right. Let me know if sometime I can return
      the favor.

      And a happy Twelfth Day of Christmas to you all.

      --JDR