Mythcon 29: Screwtape Letter Contest?

  • hoytrand
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      While updating some pages on the mythsoc.org web site (I am the
      webmaster steward, for those that don't know), I stumbled across a list
      of competitors for the Mythcon 29 Screwtape Letter Contest:

      * http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/29/screwtape/

      I thought it would be nice to include the some information about this
      contest, including which letter(s) won. Does anyone have this
      information? (I'd even love to include one or more of the letters on
      the site, but imagine there could be some copyright issues with that.

      Thanks,
      ~randy