Re: [mythsoc] C. S. Lewis tea

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      "Steep 3-5 minutes in boiling water. Goes well with a book."

      No, no, not the book in the boiling water!
    • David Emerson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
        >"Steep 3-5 minutes in boiling water. Goes well with a book."
        >
        >No, no, not the book in the boiling water!

        Oh, the humanity!

        emerdavid

        PeoplePC Online
        A better way to Internet
        http://www.peoplepc.com
      • John Meyers
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
          But how else are we to boil the book down to it's essence?
          Can we at least put the really good ones into the stew?
          John