C. S. Lewis tea

  • Joe Christopher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      One of my daughters found a "C. S. Lewis Tea Blend" produced by Tea Embassy,
      900 Rio Grande St., Austin, Texas 78701; ph. 512-330-9991, fax 512-480-8202,
      www.teaembassy.com. The description on the container of loose tea is this:
      "Irish Breakfast tea blend, bold black tea from India's Assam region." The
      instructions: "Steep 3-5 minutes in boiling water. Goes well with a book."

      --Joe

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
        "Steep 3-5 minutes in boiling water. Goes well with a book."

        No, no, not the book in the boiling water!
      • David Emerson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
          >"Steep 3-5 minutes in boiling water. Goes well with a book."
          >
          >No, no, not the book in the boiling water!

          Oh, the humanity!

          emerdavid

          PeoplePC Online
          A better way to Internet
          http://www.peoplepc.com
        • John Meyers
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
            But how else are we to boil the book down to it's essence?
            Can we at least put the really good ones into the stew?
            John