THE MAGICIAN'S BOOK

  • Margaret L. Carter
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2008
      I recently finished THE MAGICIAN'S BOOK: A SKEPTIC'S ADVENTURES IN
      NARNIA, by Laura Miller. Has anyone else read it? What do you think?

      Margaret L. Carter
    • John D Rateliff
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
        On Dec 27, 2008, at 12:23 PM, Margaret L. Carter wrote:
        > I recently finished THE MAGICIAN'S BOOK: A SKEPTIC'S ADVENTURES IN
        > NARNIA, by Laura Miller. Has anyone else read it? What do you think?

        I haven't seen the book itself, but here's a piece on it by a book
        reviewer for one of the two local Seattle papers (THE SEATTLE TIMES,
        the one that's currently in the process of going under) from the
        December 28th issue.

        http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/books/
        2008557320_br28narnia.html

        --John R.