Has anyone read this yet?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2008
      Does anyone have any comment to make on The Magician's Book: A Skeptic's
      Adventures in Narnia by Laura Miller which just came out? There's a review in
      The Washington Post Book World today by Elizabeth Ward. It's annoying that
      it's not reviewed by someone who's an Inklings expert. The idea of the book is
      "I liked the Narnia books when I was a kid. I decided they were no good
      when I found out that they were full of Christian symbolism. I like them again
      because I can now ignore the Christian symbolism and admire them for other
      things in the books."