X-Men

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2000
      I was at the customer-service desk in my local grocery after the movie. A
      woman in her forties or fifties was also there, and discovered in idle chat
      that we'd just been to the movies.

      "Oh, what did you see?"

      "The X-Men," I replied. I swear she looked at me like I had three heads :)

      Well, I don't care. Silver-haired or no, I got the right. I read the X-Men
      back before some of their current fans were even =born=, I reckon.

      I gotta say Jackman as Wolverine is =cute=, even with all the excess
      face-fuzz. Strips well, too, (mm-HMM) as they used to say. (In THE X-MEN,
      whenever Jean Gray can't think of anything else to do with a patient, which
      is always, she strips 'em and sticks electrodes all over 'em.)

      mary S