ADMIN: Delay in this post:

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2008
      --- Original Message ---

      > Joan, could you check something for me. I don't post often on the Yahoo
      > group, but I do get the postings sent to this email address.

      Sarah, this message came through right on the list, so you ought to be able to
      post. I'm not sure what happened to the other message. You're not moderated,
      and there are no messages being held for my approval. None of your messages
      have bounced, and you're on the list under "scribbler@..." so
      anything sent from that address ought to go right to the list.

      Are you posting from the group site, or replying to previous posts, or
      entering the address yourself? I go to the group site and post when I need to
      be sure something goes through.

      Hope this helps,
      Joan