Re: [mythsoc] ADMIN: Delay in this post:

  • scribbler@scribblerworks.us
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
      Joan, could you check something for me. I don't post often on the Yahoo
      group, but I do get the postings sent to this email address.

      When I originally signed up, I used an email of "scribblerworks@..."
      which I then never used for anything. Probably should not have done that.
      I do have an email address in Yahoo's system of
      "scribblerworks@..." -- but again, I don't use it very often
      (it's my principal non-personal-domain email address).

      I posted a comment earlier today, in reply to the thread about the food
      art, but it hasn't shown up. I suppose it's due to the infrequency of
      posting on my part.

      I've been going in circles through the Yahoo system, trying to get it to
      show My Yahoo Groups (there's a second one I'm a member of, but we don't
      have postings on it very often), and neither of them show up.

      This is part venting, and part trying to sort things out. Any advice?
      Recommendations?

      Thanks, Sarah Beach

    • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2008