We aren't the only ones...

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
      There ARE other people out there who can't resist the compelling urge to combine food and horrible literary puns:

      http://www.library.uiuc.edu/ediblebooks/2008gallery.html

      Janet Brennan Croft

    • David Emerson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
        >There ARE other people out there who can't resist the compelling urge to combine food and horrible literary puns:
        >
        >http://www.library.uiuc.edu/ediblebooks/2008gallery.html

        I particularly like the Mythcon-worthy "The Chard in the Scone". And of course, "Lard of the Rings".

        emerdavid

        PeoplePC Online
        A better way to Internet
        http://www.peoplepc.com
      • Berni Phillips
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
          Wow. It's just like a Mythcon banquet, only classier.