Delay in this post: Re: [mythsoc] Mention of Lewis in article in The New Yorker

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      Does anyone else have problems with their posts being delayed in delivery?
      This post (Mention of Lewis in article in The New Yorker) was delayed in
      delivery by twelve hours. Just now though, as I opened it to look at it before
      sending this post about it, it spontaneously decided that I wanted to send
      another copy of it to the list. This was delivered within seconds. Just how
      messed up is Yahoo Groups?