Fellowship synopsis from Dish Network

  • al_fariis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2008
      LOTR is running on TNT, courtesy of Dish Network at our house. The
      short description on the INFO window is rather amusing and clueless:
      "Creatures unite to destroy a powerful ring and defeat a lord".
      The other two films are done better justice; I don't think the author
      of the first one had ever read the book or seen the movie!

      Steve Gaddis
    • Tracy Franklin
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2008
        It is quite amusing. I'm watching LOTR's right now!