Re: [mythsoc] Obama influenced by Tolkien?

  • Larry Swain
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2008
      Passages in the Bible in particular are well known for their use of three; certain Psalms use a triple intensification in verses, the gospel of Matthew has multiple, complex layers of 3s; the creation story has 2 sets of 3. More likely a common heritage and influence on Tolkien and Obama than a direct influenced or imitation by Obama of Tolkien.

      Larry Swain