RE: Re: [mythsoc] Re: On Tolkien: Interviews, Reminiscences, and Other Essays

  • Doug Kane
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 24, 2008
      I didn't hear anything back from the seller, not surprisingly, but Amazon is
      no longer listing the 'used' copy. So either the seller realized that the
      gig was up, or they realized that they themselves were getting scammed.
      Either way, at least the misleading information is no longer being
      propogated.

      Doug

    • sackvillebaggins
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 25, 2008
        Well, hopefully the January 2009 date for actual release is going to
        stick. Not only am I excited for the book itself but for the promised
        audio book. That too is listed but as Out of Print.