The Tolkien Collector returns!

  • John D Rateliff
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2008
      Today I was surprised to get not one but TWO new issues of THE
      TOLKIEN COLLECTOR in the mail. Since this is one of the v. best
      Tolkien periodicals out there, I was sorry when it slipped into
      abeyance (the fate of many another good Tolkien journal before it)
      and assumed we'd seen the last of it, alas. But I'm happy to say I
      was wrong: six years after the last issue, here are two solid issues,
      with two more shortly to follow.
      --John R.
    • Joe Kraemer
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2008
        Yes, what a wonderful surprise!

        As an avid collector of books by and about Tolkien these are most welcomed.

        Let's hope Wayne & Christina can keep up their wonderful work publishing the
        "Tolkien Collector".