Re: Information from Poland

  • Richard Derdzinski
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2008
      Hi Jason,

      > As you know, I've been following your blogĀ for some time now (in
      Polish, as best I can :). I think it's a great new feature to have
      news items in English, and to collect them all together under a single
      heading as you've done. Thanks for letting Mythsoc subscribers know
      about it.

      Nice to hear from you :-) Yes, I know you've visited our service (your
      blog as well as Mythsoc list are our news-sources). You and other
      Mythsoc members are welcome to leave the comments under our Westron
      (English) news. I'll inform you about newest Inklingian initiatives in
      Poland as soon as we have something interesting to tell you about in our
      service Elendilion.

      See http://czytaj.elendili.pl/category/english/

      Yours

      Richard Derdzinski