Re: Information from Poland

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2008
      Hi, Richard,

      > I would like to welcome you to the lecture of a couple of
      > information from Polish fandom at Elendilion.
      >
      > Elendilion (http://czytaj.elendili.pl), news service about
      > Tolkien fandom in Poland (and all over the world) wants to
      > inform you about few news translated into English by our
      > friend, Noatar. All the English entries can be found here:
      > http://czytaj.elendili.pl/category/english/

      As you know, I've been following your blog for some time now (in Polish, as best I can :). I think it's a great new feature to have news items in English, and to collect them all together under a single heading as you've done. Thanks for letting Mythsoc subscribers know about it.

      Best,
      Jason
      http://lingwe.blogspot.com/

    • Richard Derdzinski
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2008
        Hi Jason,

        > As you know, I've been following your blog for some time now (in
        Polish, as best I can :). I think it's a great new feature to have
        news items in English, and to collect them all together under a single
        heading as you've done. Thanks for letting Mythsoc subscribers know
        about it.

        Nice to hear from you :-) Yes, I know you've visited our service (your
        blog as well as Mythsoc list are our news-sources). You and other
        Mythsoc members are welcome to leave the comments under our Westron
        (English) news. I'll inform you about newest Inklingian initiatives in
        Poland as soon as we have something interesting to tell you about in our
        service Elendilion.

        See http://czytaj.elendili.pl/category/english/

        Yours

        Richard Derdzinski