Company They Keep in paperback

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2008
      If anyone wanted a copy of Diana Glyer's _The Company They Keep_, her
      portrait of the Inklings as a writer's group, but was scared off by the
      hardcover price: good news, the softcover is out. List price is $30, all
      right that's still not cheap, but there's a hefty discount on Amazon.

      It's the same book, with no additional material, but there have been a few
      corrections of typos and of a couple other tiny errors.

      The cover illustration has been redone, but that does not appear on the
      Amazon page.
    • Jason Fisher
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2008
        Coincidentally, I just posted about the softcover release on my blog (yesterday):
        http://lingwe.blogspot.com/2008/11/company-they-keep-released-in-softcover.html

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2008
          oh that's perfect! Obviously it's on EVERYONE's mind because I
          included it in the MythSoc news piece just posted (!!) - goes off
          humming "Synchronicity"...

          -- Lynn --

          > Coincidentally, I just posted about the softcover release on my blog
          (yesterday):

          http://lingwe.blogspot.com/2008/11/company-they-keep-released-in-softcover.html

        • John D Rateliff
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2008
            Great news about Diana & David's book. Hope that the trade paperback
            edition keeps it in print for a good long time and also disseminates
            its core thesis more widely. Congratulations to you both.
            And thanks for the review, Jason.
            --John R.