Books you've seen before

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2008
      For all of you who hate bad genre bestseller fantasy, this one's for you.

      http://mightygodking.com/index.php/2008/10/20/mgk-versus-his-adolescent-reading-habits/
    • David Emerson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2008
        >For all of you who hate bad genre bestseller fantasy, this one's for you.
        >
        >http://mightygodking.com/index.php/2008/10/20/mgk-versus-his-adolescent-reading-habits/

        Nailed it!

        emerdavid

        PeoplePC Online
        A better way to Internet
        http://www.peoplepc.com
      • ftl_publications
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2008

          > For all of you who hate bad genre bestseller fantasy, this one's for
          you.

          I clicked on the link when this message was first posted, but when I
          clicked on it again accidentally today, the page showed a message that
          the account had been suspended.

          Joan