Re:OT: My list of Yahoo Groups :)

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2008
      I just wanted to 2nd the problems with Grouply as it is filled with
      spam-viral ware, it seems to be making the rounds of yahoo groups
      everywhere, mythsoc is not the first to be hit with it, as the Doctor
      Who yahoo group all warned one another since one member fell for its
      suggestions to join.
      DO NOT GIVE IT YOUR INFO!

      Anthony