Re:OT: My list of Yahoo Groups :)

  • Richard James
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2008
      Dear Marc, Joan Marie & Mythsoc

      Sorry to cause any problems. I have followed Marc's suggestions and have
      just disconnected all my groups from Grouply and deleted my account and
      changed my Yahoo Groups password. Let me know if there is anything else
      I need to do.

      Richard

      Richard James
      rvjames@...
      Bowling Green, KY 42104
      Come visit my C.S. Lewis website at:
      "The Cumberland River Lamp Post"
      (http://www.crlamppost.org/cslewis.htm)
    • Anthony and Jessica
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2008
        I just wanted to 2nd the problems with Grouply as it is filled with
        spam-viral ware, it seems to be making the rounds of yahoo groups
        everywhere, mythsoc is not the first to be hit with it, as the Doctor
        Who yahoo group all warned one another since one member fell for its
        suggestions to join.
        DO NOT GIVE IT YOUR INFO!

        Anthony