OT: My list of Yahoo Groups :)

  • Richard James
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2008
      Hi,

      You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at the link below. Maybe you'll find
      some you want to join.

      Richard

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=1058249&vt=11314010

      ====================
      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of
      email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being
      sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block
      future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you,
      see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .

    • Richard James
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2008
        Dear Marc, Joan Marie & Mythsoc

        Sorry to cause any problems. I have followed Marc's suggestions and have
        just disconnected all my groups from Grouply and deleted my account and
        changed my Yahoo Groups password. Let me know if there is anything else
        I need to do.

        Richard

        Richard James
        rvjames@...
        Bowling Green, KY 42104
        Come visit my C.S. Lewis website at:
        "The Cumberland River Lamp Post"
        (http://www.crlamppost.org/cslewis.htm)
      • Anthony and Jessica
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2008
          I just wanted to 2nd the problems with Grouply as it is filled with
          spam-viral ware, it seems to be making the rounds of yahoo groups
          everywhere, mythsoc is not the first to be hit with it, as the Doctor
          Who yahoo group all warned one another since one member fell for its
          suggestions to join.
          DO NOT GIVE IT YOUR INFO!

          Anthony