Tolkien Society Event: The Return of the Ring

  • John Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2008
      Hi,

      I know it's a long way off as yet, but I thought it worth mentioning
      anyway...

      John

      The Return of the Ring

      A Gathering of Friends celebrating Tolkien in 2012.

      Five days of lectures, workshops and other events, including a ceilidh, a
      costume masquerade, dealers room, art show and a banquet.

      Venue: Loughborough University, Leicestershire, UK

      Web site: http://www.returnofthering.org

      Contact details: secretary@...