Alan Lee tour promoting paperback Children of Hurin

  • Jeremy Edmonds
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      Megan at HMCo let me know that they have arranged for Alan Lee to make some
      appearances in the USA to promote the publishing of the paperback version of
      Children of Hurin.

      http://www.tolkienguide.com/modules/wordpress/archives/40

      He will be appearing in New York, Denver, and San Francisco in the middle of
      October (see below for details.) I will be going to the San Francisco event -
      it would be nice to say hi to any of you that also make it!

      Tuesday, October 14, 6:00 PM
      Barnes & Noble
      2289 Broadway @ 82nd St.
      New York, NY 10024