Re: [mythsoc] Re: New LotR-based movie: The Hunt for Gollum

  • aveeris523@aol.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 24 10:16 PM
      If by the "bridge film" you mean the connection between The Hobbit and LOTR ,
      the essay "The Quest of Erebor" in Unfinished Tales might be a good start.
      Steve Gaddis

    • Michael Cunningham
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 25 7:08 AM
        Not my intention to linger on this but...another fan film in production was highlighted to me: http://www.bornofhope.com/index.html

        They have a disclaimer, but that may be all it is. I suppose one may be looking towards a stated case being published if any legal action is taken to prevent future enterprises. As for me I think I'll just stick to music!

        Michael

        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 25 9:10 AM
          --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, aveeris523@... wrote:

          > If by the "bridge film" you mean the connection between
          The Hobbit and LOTR ,
          > the essay "The Quest of Erebor" in Unfinished Tales might
          be a good start.
          > Steve Gaddis

          Except, Steve, New Line/Time Warner/Zaentz have *no* rights
          to Unfinished Tales, nor to any other Tolkien writings
          outside the covers of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.