FW: your help requested for MLA Volume on Teaching Tolkien

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2008
      Leslie Donovan has given me permission to pass this on to anyone I know who has taught Tolkien. This sounds like a worthwhile project - I've talked to her in person about it, and if you met her at Mythcon 39, you know she has the kind of energy and determination to bring it off, plus she's a great teacher herself. So if you have taught Tolkien, I'd like to encourage you to at least fill out the form, if not consider writing an essay as well!

      Janet Brennan Croft