Bilbo's Birthday Celebrations

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2008
      Descending from the scholarly discussion of the History of Middle-
      earth to the fannish celebrations--

      I've kind of let my efforts to find out about parties and
      celebrations for the hobbits' birthday languish. I have a web-page
      where I've listed these in the past (http://www.tc.umn.edu/~d-lena/
      Hobbirth.html) and I'd like to try to update them. Do any of you
      know of celebrations/parties occurring around the country or beyond?
      If you can send me info, I'll add it to the page. Or if you know of
      a master page that does this already, I'll put a cross reference on
      my page. (Yes, I know about the one this Saturday in Minneapolis,
      I'm organizing it:
      http://www.tc.umn.edu/~d-lena/RIVENDELL.html)

      David Lenander
      d-lena@... or david_lenander@...