Fwd: E-Chronicles of the C.S. Lewis Foundation - 09-15-08

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2008
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: C.S. Lewis Foundation <steven@...>
      Date: Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 11:18 AM
      Subject: E-Chronicles of the C.S. Lewis Foundation - 09-15-08
      To: Eleanor Farrell <correspondence@...>

      *September 15, 2008*

      *

      *Stay in Touch with Friends through Our New Online Communities!*

      *
      *

      We have had many inquiries from Oxbridge 2008 alumni desiring to find a way
      to maintain contact with each other, and we are proud to announce that the
      waiting is over! Now you have a way to exchange contact information, share
      photos, and carry on those discussions begun over tea and biscuits! We are
      offering two new ways for you to join in fellowship with other friends of
      the C.S. Lewis Foundation.

      These communities are not just for Oxbridge 2008 alumni. Everyone is
      welcome to join in the fun! Whether you are an alum, are just curious about
      the conference, enjoy browsing photos of beautiful places, or have been
      looking for a way to meet new people who share your passion for C.S. Lewis,
      there is something for you in one of our online communities.

      Take an active role in the dialogue about faith and reason in today's world
      � join one of our online communities and let the discussion roll on!

      *
      *

      *Participate in Discussion and Share Photos with our Yahoo!Group*

      For those of you interested in continuing the conversations you began in
      England, we invite you to join our* Yahoo! Discussion Group*:

      Members will be able to see and swap hundreds of beautiful photos,
      participate in polls, catch up with friends, share contact information, and
      post and discover articles and ideas which will help them stay connected
      with the progress of faith and reason in the academic world! There's even
      an option to have all the discussion delivered straight to your inbox.

      *
      *

      *Network with our Facebook Group*

      **

      For those interested in keeping in touch through a social networking site,
      we have created an* *official group on* Facebook*:
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42801232056. Join it to connect with
      your friends and see their private pages for chatting, photo swapping, and
      more!

      *
      *

      *Calling all Conference Photographers! *

      If you have photos that you would like to share from any C.S. Lewis
      Foundation conference event, please contact us by replying to this email and
      we will put them up at both sites for others to view. You can also submit
      them from the Yahoo!Group after you sign up.

      Further up and further in!
      The Staff at the C.S. Lewis Foundation

      <http://www.cslewis.org/contact/index.html>

      **

      If you do not wish to receive future emails from the C.S. Lewis Foundation
      please click the link below.
      Click here<http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?8D,P1,30CA42C0-AC43-4E68-BF4A-A03E9F6C121A>

      If you have received this e-mail as a forward and you would like to sign up
      to receive future e-mails about C.S. Lewis Foundation news and events,
      please click here: C.S. Lewis Foundation Contact
      Page<http://www.cslewis.org/contact/index.html>

      [image: cvent.com - Reach the Response] <http://www.cvent.com/>

      --
      Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary